Have an optimal body workout and build some rock-hard abs with the Marcy Roman Chair!
Made of premium-quality tubing frame with a powder-coated finish, this gym apparatus is guaranteed to stand the test of time. Its stability and ergonomic style allows you to perform intense workouts without having to leave the comfort of your home.
Carve out those rock-hard abs you’ve always wanted with this training bench that can help you perform challenging exercises to develop your core. It can also strengthen your lower back and give superb definition to your glutes and hamstring muscles at the same time.
The back hyperextension bench lets you position correctly while performing a variety of movements. Sit and lean backward to develop your core or flip over to perform back workouts with targeted motions.
The Marcy Roman Chair features high-density foam, padded handles, adjustable two-foam leg holders, and polymer upholstery to accommodate a variety of workout regimens with convenience and comfort. Its sleek and compact design allows you to store it conveniently in a corner in conjunction with the rest of your exercise equipment. Simply tuck it into a small space when it’s not in use. Get into shape right in the comfort of your own home!
Boasting a super-sturdy heavy-gauge steel-tubing frame, the sleek bench will tuck into the corner of a room when not in use, and high-density deluxe boxed upholstery will hold up over time. Whether you would like to build and maintain six-pack abs or strengthen your core to ease back pain and improve your posture, the Apex Roman/Hyper Extension Bench is a safe and solid way to target your goals.
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE
This exercise machine is built for optimum safety. However, certain precautions apply whenever you operate a piece of exercise equipment. Be sure to read the entire manual before you assemble or operate your machine. In particular, note the following safety precautions:
1. Keep children and pets away from the machine at all times. DO NOT
leave children unattended in the same room with the machine.
2. Only one person at a time should use the machine.
3. If the user experiences dizziness, nausea, chest pain, or any other abnormal
symptoms, STOP the workout at once. CONSULT A PHYSICIAN
4. Position the machine on a clear, leveled surface. DO NOT use the machine
near water or outdoors.
5. Keep hands away from all moving parts.
6. Always wear appropriate workout clothing when exercising. DO NOT wear
robes or other clothing that could become caught in the machine. Running
or aerobic shoes are also required when using the machine.
7. Use the machine only for its intended use as described in this manual. DO
NOT use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
8. Do not place any sharp object around the machine.
9. Disabled person should not use the machine without a qualified person or
physician in attendance.
10. Before using the machine to exercise, always do stretching exercises to
properly warm up.
11. Never operate the machine if the machine is not functioning properly.
WARNING: BEFORE BEGINNING ANY EXERCISE PROGRAM, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN. THIS IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT FOR INDIVIDUALS OVER THE AGE OF 35 OR PERSONS WITH PRE-EXISTING HEALTH PROBLEMS. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING ANY FITNESS EQUIPMENT. IMPEX INC. ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE SUSTAINED BY OR THROUGH THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT.